Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What My Clients Say

Here are a few quotes from Creative Blank customers:

I loved the invitations I purchased for my daughters' birthdays. I felt that much care went into developing a product that fit my exact needs and wants. I like that I received multiple proofs and had options in developing my specific design. I received the invitations in a timely manner and will use Creative Blank again and again!

~Adrielle Selke
Waco, Texas


What i love about angela, is that you give her the general thought or idea you are going for and she always makes it happen, but better! she has always exceeded my expectations and does it so quickly. i love to see what she comes up with each time i use her!

~ Nicki Wilson
Waco, Texas


Ihave always wanted to communicate a special holiday message to my clients but I never had the time or talent to say just the right things. With CreativeBlank I simply provide a photograph and a general idea of the message that I want to convey. In return, CreatvieBlank delivers a turn-key, low cost solution for my business communication needs. CreativeBlank helps me to maximize my time and money.

~Chad Castle, Investor Coach
www.CoachCastle.com


Working with Angela at Creative Blank is a blast! Angela is one of those girls that can put together ideas that are fun, classy, and unique. What I love most about working with her is that you know everything is original! Our family will continue using Creative Blank for birthdays, announcements, name cards, and shower invitations. Can't wait to work with her on our new baby's birth announcement...

Claire & Michael McNamara
Waco, Texas


One word that comes to mind when I think of Creative Blank is fabulous! Each time I turn to Angela for an invitation, Christmas card or business product, she creates something for me that exceeds my own expectations. Angela is creative and classy, extremely easy to work with, and offers various layouts for each item she designs. She is dedicated and will continue to try new fonts, colors, and styles until the customer is pleased. I am always pleased and completely trust Creative Blank!

Kristi Perry
Pearland, TX


While there are many websites out there offering similar products, using Angela is a breath of fresh air! She is a JOY to work with and has a true gift for designing! She is extremely easy to talk to and really listens to what it is you are wanting! She is fast and efficient and her products show her talent!!! I plan on using her business again and again!

Mimi Harrison
Waco, Texas

No comments: